Which is the better car, a new Mustang GT or a new Camaro SS? While we’re not going to give our opinion on which one we like better, with help from host Jessica Barton, we took these cars to BBK Performance and threw the company’s most popular bolt-ons at them and ran them on the dyno after each step.
- Video: Streetable 2011 Mustang GT Makes 960 Horsepower On Dyno
- Video: Dyno Of Mustang GT SVE Performance Pack on 2013 Mustang
- Video: American Muscle’s BOSS 302 Picks Up 60 RWHP With Bolt Ons
- Video: 2013 Boss 302 Mustang Vs. Camaro ZL1
- SEMA 2011: New Single, Twin-Disc Camaro, Mustang Clutches From ACT
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms