TCI Engineering has just launched a new 4-link rear suspension system specifically designed for 1964 1/2 to 1970 Mustang owners to provide increased strength, traction, a lower vehicle stance, and improved handling. It includes everything you need to convert your car from handling like a secretary’s car, into a real performer to be proud of on the road course or autocross track.
TCI 4-Link Suspension for ’64-70 Ford Mustangs
TCI Engineering is unveiling The New Rear Triangulated Bolt-on 4-Link for 1964 1/2-1970 Ford Mustang. This rear suspension system is designed to lower vehicle stance and have greater axle control for better handling. The installation mostly requires drilling and bolting in components except for welding 4 tabs on the axle housing for the upper link bars. The kit is available for both 8- & 9-inch housings.
- 1.25-Inch high performance upper & lower link bars with stainless adjusters
- Greasable urethane bushings
- All American coil-over shocks
- Upper coil-over crossmember
- Frame rail channel brackets
- Floor reinforcing plates
- Bolt-on axle brackets (8”Only), with our new stronger 1¼-inch high performance bars
- Hardware kit and detailed instruction manual
- Complete 9″ axle housings are available fully welded and ready to be bolted in
- Other options available