Permeation issues in aftermarket race hoses is common, but now you don’t have to deal with them any more thanks to the new Real Street Line of aluminum reusable hose ends for Teflon hoses offered by Fragola Performance Systems. These new hose ends eliminate permeation problems while being a direct fit to all Fragola Teflon hoses. They even come with a unique adjustable design and attractive finish.
Fragola Performance Releases its Real Street Line of Aluminum Reusable Hose Ends for Teflon hose
Southington, CT –Fragola’s new line of aluminum, reusable, hose ends for Teflon hose are now ready to ship. These attractive hose ends will be a direct fit for our Teflon hose and eliminate the permeation issues common with aftermarket racing hose. A unique “double-swivel” design allows for clocking adjustment after installation. The hose ends are available in AN-6 through AN-10 sizes in straight, 30, 60, 90, 120, 150 and 180 degree bent tubes. This fitting is finished with an attractive “bright-dip” anodized black finish.
All Fragola adapter fittings are manufactured in the USA by Fragola.
- Designed to be used with Fragola’s line of Teflon hose.
- Eliminates the gas permeation smell common in aftermarket hose when using Teflon Hose
- Unique “double-swivel” design allows for adjustment after installation
- Manufactured of aerospace-quality aluminum to mil spec tolerances
- Bright-dip anodized attractive black finish
- Available in AN-6 through AN-10 size
- Available in straight, 30, 60, 90, 120, 150 and 180 degree configurations
- Manufactured in Southington, CT, USA
For more information visit: www.FragolaPerformanceSystems.com