New from Innovate Motorsports – the MTX-L PLUS. This standalone O2 sensor gauge uses 100-percent digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology, and can provide data on richness or leanness at any load.
The evolution of the world’s most popular standalone digital O2 sensor gauge, the Innovate Motorsports MTX-L PLUS, builds upon the legacy of the MTX-L by adding simplicity and leading edge technology. The MTX-L PLUS utilizes 100-percent digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology. The MTX-L PLUS’s patented award-winning DirectDigital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The MTX-L PLUS’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition. The MTX-L PLUS’s includes a digital input/output, 1 full-programmable analog output that is programmed at 4ms, and is ideal for applications such as dynamometers, data acquisition systems, and standalone ECUs.
The 4.9 LSU wideband sensor is compatible with all popular fuel types and can be quickly and easily calibrated to compensate for sensor wear, changes in atmosphere or other variables. When tune-ups are up to snuff, enhanced heater control increases sensor performance in rich operating conditions.
The gauge body features a weatherproof o-ring seal that protects the gauge from water, dirt, or other elements commonly found around racing vehicles without changing the appearance. To allow for a customized look, each kit includes two gauge bezels (black/silver) and two faceplates (black/white) that are easily interchangeable.
- Increased sensor frequency for faster lambda acquisition
- Increased analog output speed! 4 ms response time helps ensure that your ECU sees changes in Air/Fuel Ratio as they happen
- Enhanced heater control for superior sensor performance in high boost and rich conditions
- Large digital readout and programmable “Digital Needle” provides the functionality of a needle style gauge with the pinpoint accuracy of a digital display
- Digital display in AFR or Lambda
- 52mm (2 1/6”) diameter gauge body with included interchangeable faceplates and bezels
- Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor
- Patented 100% digital wideband Air/Fuel ratio technology!
- Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for maximum accuracy
- Wideband O2 Compatible with several fuel types
- Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels)
- Datalog using powerful LogWorks software on your PC