New from BORLA – a cat-back exhaust system for the 2015-16 Shelby GT350. This system uses aggressive ATAK mufflers, and is made with T-304 stainless steel for great longevity. See more details below.
BORLA Performance Industries has announced the launch of an all-new Cat-back exhaust system developed exclusively for the 2015-16 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350.
BORLA is the official exhaust supplier to Shelby American Inc and well as Ford Performance for the carmaker’s official accessories catalog. This vast experience of the Mustang product line means BORLA had a head start when working on its own Cat-Back exhaust for the latest Ford Mustang Shelby GT350.
The result is an aggressive sounding exhaust that uses patented BORLA Acoustically Tuned Applied Kinetics (ATAK) mufflers. These are designed for high-performance enthusiasts and deliver the highest available decibel levels in the BORLA street-legal lineup.
The new exhaust offers both increased performance and sound over the stock system thanks to its less restrictive design. The full-blooded exhaust note allows drivers to hear and enjoy the performance of their car while also saving weight.
- Designed specifically for the 2015-16 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 5.2L V8 with automatic or manual transmission
- BORLA exhaust valves retain use of the Ford selectable Driving Modes
- Exhaust utilizes aggressive BORLA ATAK mufflers
- Cat-Back exhaust retains the factory exhaust tip/bezels to fit the stock rear valance
- Drone-free muffler design reduces driver fatigue on long journeys
- Manufactured from T-304 stainless steel for lasting durability
- OE-standard, high-quality engineering and stainless steel construction allows BORLA Million Mile Warranty